- RSS Channel Showcase 7500638
- RSS Channel Showcase 1445236
- RSS Channel Showcase 6036149
- RSS Channel Showcase 8897829
Articles on this Page
- 02/14/18--03:38: _Polskie Radio: Stra...
- 02/21/18--04:57: _The Tony Blair Inst...
- 02/28/18--01:59: _BBC Radio 4 - The W...
- 02/28/18--06:55: _Tok FM: Corbyn opow...
- 03/02/18--05:13: _CNBC: Brexit: Analy...
- 03/05/18--01:46: _BBC Newsnight: EU-2...
- 03/08/18--06:06: _IIEA: Thinking abou...
- 03/14/18--02:06: _BBC Radio 5 live - ...
- 03/15/18--07:29: _Tok FM: Jak próba z...
- 03/16/18--02:29: _BBC World News: Rus...
- 02/14/18--03:38: Polskie Radio: Straty W. Brytanii na wyjściu z Unii Europejskiej
- 02/28/18--01:59: BBC Radio 4 - The World Tonight: Selmayr controversy
- 02/28/18--06:55: Tok FM: Corbyn opowiedział się za nową unią celną z UE. Jaką?
- 03/05/18--01:46: BBC Newsnight: EU-27 deals
- 03/14/18--02:06: BBC Radio 5 live - Drive: Trump and steel tariffs
- 03/16/18--02:29: BBC World News: Russia spy poisoning
Agata Gostyńska-Jakubowska a senior research fellow at the Centre for European Reform speaks to Polskie Radio about transition period for Brexit.
Shashank Joshi and Simon Tilford of the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change sit down with the Centre for European Reform's Sophia Besch to discuss the twists and turns of Germany's coalition talks, and the state of Germany's military.
Agata Gostyńska-Jakubowska, a senior research fellow at the Centre for European Reform speaks to Adam Fleming about Martin Selmayr and his new role (from 24:21 mins).
He’s hardly a household name but Martin Selmayr is often accused by the media and Brexiteers of secretly masterminding the EU’s approach to Brexit. He is a controversial figure in Brussels; a forty-something civil servant from Germany who is known for being tough on himself and his colleagues. Until last week he was chief of staff to the President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker. Then he was unexpectedly appointed to the top civil servant job at the Commission.
Agata Gostyńska-Jakubowska speaks to Tok FM about Jeremy Corbyn's speech on Brexit and the customs union on 27th February 2018.
Sam Lowe of the Centre for European Reform, and Bill Cash of the European Scrutiny Committee, discuss the latest Brexit developments.
Charles Grant, director of the Centre for European Reform told Mark Urban that although quite a few EU countries want a broader deal than the Commission, France and Germany, they lack a leader (from 17.18 mins).
Agata Gostynska-Jakubowska, Senior Research Fellow at the Centre of European Reform took part in an IIEA debate on the European reforms that have been proposed by Presidents Juncker and Macron, and to present perspectives on the future of Europe from Poland, Spain and Austria.
Sam Lowe of the Centre for European Reform spoke to Radio 5 live on the new tariffs President Trump has imposed on steel and aluminium to the US (from 14:15 mins).
Agata Gostyńska-Jakubowska speaks to Tok FM about the Sergei Skripal poisoning and Brexit.
Ian Bond, director of foreign policy at the Centre for European Reform speaks on the recent Russia spy poisoning in Salisbury.